Arlington Academy is a high school. It is a special school that requires only 3 years for graduation. Students are required to take basic high school classes—such as Gen Eds. (Math, English, Social Studies, Science, etc.), Advanced Placement classes, and Electives—in order to receive a high school diploma. Along with basic high school classes, Arlington offers secondary education programs, which are specialized classes aimed for a particular field of study.
While the exact location of Arlington Academy has yet to be disclosed it has been said to be in a metropolitan area on the Northern East Coast of the United States of America. It is unsure if there are more campuses located internationally or otherwise.
The school has on-site housing for students coming to study from abroad. However, it is possible—albeit rare—for a student to live in the city which Arlington Academy resides. In the incident of a student living within a close proximity to Arlington Academy, said student may simply attend classes then return home at the end of the day.
Due to places at Arlington being quite limited, skill is prioritized over location. Foreign students attending the school are not part of an exchange program. Instead, they live on-campus and attend classes like any other student would.
Currently, Lady Amelia Arlington is the Dean of Arlington Academy.
Since the game has not yet been released, there is little information about the other faculty members.
The school's curriculum is divided into different areas of specialization, or departments. There are a total of 7 Departments. The 7 Departments are:
- Business, Commerce & Politics
- Fine Arts
- Health Sciences & Biology
- Performing Arts
- Pure and Applied Sciences
Each student selects 1 Department based on their skills, which determines the classes required for graduation. Along with specialized classes, students take basic high school classes such as Math, English, History, etc.
The Academy issues badges to every student. They serve as an indication for which Department a particular person is in. It is not mandatory for a student to wear their Badge.
Each badge has two A's, which stand for the school's name—Arlington Academy. They are made of what appears to be gold. Adorning the badges are gems of varying colors. The color of a badge's gem corresponds to the color of the Department it represents.
Student ID Cards
During school hours, all students are required to wear the official school uniform. Exceptions include special non-uniform days, certain Fashion and Athletics Departments classes, field trips, and physical education classes.
After school hours, wearing the uniform is optional to students.
According to the Sweet Elite Staff's Tumblr, the school's uniform was both designed and made by members and alumni of the Fashion Department. It is made of nothing but the best quality of textiles.
Both uniforms consist of:
- A plain white button-up dress shirt
- A navy blue tie
- A red knitted sweater vest
- A navy blue blazer lined with gold
- A navy blue skirt (feminine) or a navy blue set of dress pants (masculine)
- A pair of plain black or brown dress shoes
It should be noted that a pair of solid black tights is mandatory for the feminine uniform.
- Only simple accessories are permitted. Anything extravagant in a student’s accessories, hairstyle, hair color, makeup, etc. is prohibited.
- Students with specific art classes and science labs must wear a coat during those class hours.
- Any piercings must be small and secure. The number of piercings should be kept reasonable. Big hoops are not permitted.
- Cleanliness is at all times required.
- The school staff and the Student Council President have the right to take action on any dress code violation.
While the Sweet Elite staff has yet to release more information regarding the various locations of Arlington, they have released teasers of some backgrounds.